Wedding on the Italian lakes
Weddings on the stunning shores of Italian lakes represent the Italian essence of style and elegance.
Getting married on the charming Italian Lake District is definitely the most romantic and stylish choice you could make for your dream wedding in Italy.
The area of the Lake District includes Lake Como, Lake Maggiore, Lake Garda, and Lake Orta.
Getting married on the Italian lakes is a truly magic and evocative experience. It will look like you are in heaven, surrounded by blue waters, mountains arising from waters and touching the sky, dream castles reflecting their shades in the crystal blue waters underneath, and stunning fairytale villas overlooking the landscape around. Lush gardens, glamour locations, and a symphony of colored and scented flowers all around: this and much more will be the dreamy atmosphere of your luxury and romantic wedding on the Italian lakes.
Each Italian lake is unique, with its characteristics and different landscapes, but no worries: together with the help of Italy Wedding Planner you will manage to easily choose the one best fitting your taste and needs.
Why choose to get married on the Italian Lakes for your destination wedding?
– STUNNING NATURAL SURROUNDINGS: Evocative water mirrors, color effects, tiny perched villages, noble villas surrounded by mountains and dreamy landscapes, this will be the frame in which we will create your dream wedding on the Italian lakes, an area of incomparable beauty where nature and history live together side by side.
– STYLISH AND RELAXING ATMOSPHERE: The Italian lakes, located far away from the urban chaos and pollution of the big cities, will gift you with feelings of peace and serenity. A very stylish, relaxing, and intimate atmosphere will be the highlight of your luxury wedding on the Italian lakes.
– VIP DESTINATION: Over the years, many International VIPs have chosen the Italian lakes for their wedding location, such as the Indian Bollywood stars Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone, or Beatriz Borromeo and Pierre Casiraghi.
– WINE: In the area of Lake Garda, the mild climate allows the perfect conditions to grow vines and produce excellent wines such as Barolo or Bardolino DOC. The perfect wine, combined with delicious typical dishes and tasted in magic sceneries, will be the perfect combination to gift you and your guests with unforgettable emotions on your wedding day.
– CLIMATE: We highly suggest you plan your wedding in the high season which runs from March to October, due to the great weather conditions in this timeframe.
Wedding on Lake Como
Getting married on the stunning Lake Como is the romantic dream of most loving couples worldwide. When it comes to luxury weddings in Italy, such a lake is the perfect and preferred destination for Hollywood stars and International jet-set VIPs.
Lake Como is one of a kind, a place you need to see and visit at least once in your lifetime, as its silent beauty and calm evokes emotions that are hard to describe to those who have never been here.
Lake Como is the perfect wedding destination for those dreaming of a romantic and stylish wedding highlighting the Italian style and elegance.
Places like: Varenna, Bellagio, Tremezzo, Menaggio, Cernobbio, Lenno, Como all have stunning dreamy landscapes, mountains mirroring in silent waters, a sumptuous array of luxury villas, not to mention the finest romantic gardens and magic otherworldly atmospheres.
The area is easily accessible and reachable thanks to the nearby Milan International airport, which is only 40 km away.
Wedding on Lake Garda
Lake Garda and its calm blue waters, surrounded by mountain ranges, vineyards, and lemon groves, with medieval castles sparsely adorning the landscape, is the perfect place to make your exclusive wedding in Italy truly unforgettable.
Malcesine, Gardone, Sirmione, Salò, Desenzano, Riva del Garda are charming sites with spectacular locations to organize a stunning and original wedding in Italy.
Weddings on Lake Garda can be planned all year round thanks to its mild climate.
The nearest International airport is Venice, which is only 2 hours away.
Wedding on Lake Orta
Lake Orta is a wedding destination with a timeless charm, a mystic place like nowhere else on the planet.
Lake Orta is the most romantic among the Italian lakes, a wonderful pearl of our beloved Italy, the perfect destination for an exclusive luxury wedding in Italy.
To make its beauty shine even brighter, you can find the tiny San Giulio island right in the middle of the lake. The island of silence and meditation is so small and pretty that seems to have been painted in the surrounding landscape.
Lake Orta is 1 hour away from Milan International airport.
Wedding on Lake Maggiore
Getting married on Lake Maggiore is the most romantic dream of all for millions of loving couples worldwide. The neverending charm and beauty of Borromeo islands, with the snowy mountain peak around, the picture-perfect villages mirroring themselves in the blue waters of the lake will be the background for an unforgettable wedding.
Italy Wedding Planner team will show you off the best wedding locations of Lake Maggiore, such as stunning villas, castles, ancient historic houses, luscious Italian-styled gardens with breathtaking panoramas, to help you choose the perfect framed location for your unforgettable Italian wedding.
Milano Malpensa International airport is easily reachable and only a 40-minute car ride away.